- Assistant Professor of Accountancy
- Funger Hall
2201 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20052
- [email protected]
Ph.D., Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University, 2011
M.A., Tufts University, 2006
B.A., Renmin University, 2001
- “Further Evidence on Consequences of Debt Covenant Violations“, with Yu Gao and Mozaffar Khan. Contemporary Accounting Research, Fall 2017, 34 (3): 1489-1521.
- “Institutional Ownership and Corporate Tax Avoidance: New Evidence“, with Mozaffar Khan and Suraj Srinivasan. The Accounting Review, March 2017, 92 (2): 101-122.
- “Creditor Control Rights, State of Nature Verification, and Financial Reporting Conservatism“, Journal of Accounting and Economics, February 2013, 55 (1): 1-22 (Sole Author, Lead Article).
- Intro Managerial Accounting
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, Senior Auditor, Beijing, 2001-2003