At the GW School of Business (GWSB), we recognize that professionals like you want access to a high-quality business education that fits your lifestyle and career. Our Graduate Online Programs allow you to have an on-campus experience from anywhere in the world without sacrificing academic quality or professional opportunity.
GWSB’s Graduate Online Programs are taught by the same professors, using the same curricula and assessments as you would receive on campus. As a business school recognized for its commitment to putting students’ interests first and enabling lifelong learning opportunities, scholarly research, and innovative, modular curricula, GWSB’s Graduate Online Programs provide the "GW experience" to students near and far.
Our suite of graduate online programs includes:
- Online MBA
- Online Healthcare MBA
- Master of Human Resource Management
- Master of Science in Information Systems Technology*
- Master in Management
- MS in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Artificial Intelligence*
- Graduate Certificate in Cloud Applications and Information Technology*
- Graduate Certificate in Financial Management
- Graduate Certificate in Global Management
- Graduate Certificate in Human Capital
- Graduate Certificate in Management Leadership
- Graduate Certificate in Management of Technology and Innovation*
- Graduate Certificate in Managing the Digital Organization*
- Graduate Certificate in Project Management
- Graduate Certificate in Quantitative Business Foundations
- Graduate Certificate in Tourism Management
*coming Fall 2021
We also offer two eight-week, online short courses. These non-credit certificate courses allow students to quickly learn some of the best practices of their chosen industry. Project Management Essentials is designed to help professionals lead and deliver projects on time, within scope and on budget. Sport Management prepares students for a career in the sports industry by providing an in-depth introduction to the business practices that underpin success in this industry.