Undergraduate Transfer Students
Current GW students seeking to internally transfer to the School of Business, should visit the Registrar's website for more information.
External transfer students may meet with an advisor once they have been admitted into GWSB.
- Advising Availability
- Advising FAQs
- Submit your final transcript.
- University Writing Program (UW 1020 Exemptions - if you took a writing course at your previous university)
- Declaring a Concentration or Major
- Transfer students must declare their concentration or major by the end of their first semester at GW. In order to do this, please email [email protected] to declare your concentration or major.
- Register for Classes
- Graduation Requirements:
- earn at least 120 credits, of which at least 60 must be in-residence (taken at or through GW);
- complete all required courses in the degree you are pursuing;
- earn a 2.00 overall cumulative GPA; and
- earn a 2.00 major GPA.