GW-CIBER promotes innovation in International Business education through the launch of new courses and the development and dissemination of course materials such as case studies and videos.
GW-CIBER Funded Courses
GW-CIBER focuses its efforts on adding global context to business courses and introducing business concepts to courses on international affairs and area studies. We support GW faculty to create innovative courses and materials and invite proposals for course development through our annual Request-for-Proposals competition.
GW-CIBER Funded Modules
Modules are shorter units that can function independently as “chapters” within an existing IB course or in any intermediate level course on international affairs, international trade, area studies, sociology, political science, economics, public affairs, or management.
GW-CIBER Funded Business Cases
The GW-CIBER Business Case series consists of long-style teaching cases related to GW-CIBER’s theme and focal areas. The cases are targeted for use in undergraduate and graduate courses such as Introduction to International Business, International Strategy, International Marketing, and International Finance, among others.
External Teaching Resources
Various professional academies and societies provide course development and teaching resources such as syllabi, course content and teaching notes, audio and video.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- About GW-CIBER
- GW-CIBER Research Resources
- GW-CIBER Teaching Resources in IB
- GW-CIBER Business Languages Program
- GW-CIBER Faculty Development in IB
- GW-CIBER Student Activities
- GW-CIBER Internal Funding Opportunities
- GW-CIBER Video Library
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052