The Careers360 program (formerly known as the Communities of Practice) was created to bridge GW students’ academic experiences with professional opportunities and success, both in regards to summer/school year internships and full-time roles after graduation. The program is divided into two main tracks: finance and consulting. Over the course of the upcoming school year, students will work closely with industry mentors, faculty, and peers to deepen their knowledge, prepare for recruiting, and develop essential skills for advancement.
Each Careers360 program provides students with exposure to industry mentors at top firms – such as Bain, EY, Deloitte, IBM, and McKinsey for consulting and bulge bracket banks including Goldman Sachs, Bank of America, Morgan Stanley, and JPMorgan for finance.
Careers360 Application Eligibility
- The Consulting Careers360 program is open to both GWSB undergraduate (incoming sophomores and juniors) and graduate students (incoming or existing first-year students).
- The Finance Careers360 program is open to GWSB undergraduate students (freshmen, sophomores, juniors).
Students in the Consulting Careers360 program can expect the following:
- 1:1 mentorship for case interviewing, job search strategies, personal branding, and networking for consulting jobs
- Experiential learning through pro-bono consulting projects with both non-profit and for-profit clients
- Opportunities to gain industry-specific skills training led by consultants from top firms
Students in the Finance Careers360 program can expect the following:
- 1:1 mentorship
- Bootcamps for resume building and mock interviewing
- Industry specific knowledge and education from alums in various banking sectors
Learn Needed Skills
Our program provides flexible, high-quality experiential education.
Become an Industry Leader
Our mentors are leaders in their respective consulting fields of practice.
Create a Network
Our mentors, students, and alumni work across the U.S. and around the world.
Three certification levels help you get market-ready for your consulting career.
- Are you trying to determine your next career move?
- Do you like solving business problems?
- Are your presentation skills as good as you want them to be?
- Are you looking to gain case interviewing skills?
If so, the Careers360 program may be a good opportunity for you to get the skills you need to start your career.
If you have any questions about the Careers360 program, please email us at [email protected].