Alumni have the opportunity to engage with current students by offering their knowledge and experience at unique events and programming. Volunteer to be a speaker, participate in a co-curricular activity, or support students in the career exploration process. Participation not only provides an opportunity to build the GWSB community but also creates a valuable exchange between students and alumni.
The Office of Alumni Relations receives requests from faculty, student organizations and departments for alumni to speak in specific courses, industry panels, and during special events.
- Serve as a judge for a Case Competition
- Participate in the MBA-In-Action Roundtables
- Host a site visit for the MBA or Undergraduate Career Treks
Alumni play a key role in supporting students as they prepare for their careers. You can share the insights you’ve learned and experiences you’ve gained in pursuit of your own career.
- Participate in industry panels, speaking opportunities, or networking events where you can share your career background and expertise on your industry, function, and general career advice with an audience
- Provide coaching and/or mentoring to current students on resumes, interview preparation, or general career coaching and industry/functional advice
- Participate in our online Career Chats series where you can connect online with students interested in learning more about your industry.
- Hire GW: GW alumni know firsthand the value of a GW education. Support the GW community of alumni and students and enhance your organization by recruiting and hiring fellow Colonials. Whether you are looking to fill internships, full-time or part-time positions, GW is happy to work to build relationships between your organization and GW students and alumni.
- Academic Life
- Board of Advisors
- Facilities & Event Services
- Meet the Dean
- Mission Statement
- Our History
- Our Location
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052