Graduate Career Resources
Graduate students at the GW School of Business should begin their search for resources in Handshake.
Handshake is the career network and recruiting platform for all GWSB students and alumni. You can easily search for jobs and internships, sign up for events, access the on-campus recruiting program and book an appointment with a career coach. As a GWSB student or alumni, you can also access industry-leading resources to help you research careers, develop a resume or practice your interviewing skills.
Access to these resources requires a Handshake login. If you are a current student or GWSB alum and experience any issues accessing Handshake, please email [email protected] or [email protected].
Fowler Career Center Resources on Our Blog
Fowler Career Center Resources in Handshake
- Case Interviewing
- Creating and Delivering an Effective Elevator Pitch
- Handshake Resume Approval
- LinkedIn: The Ultimate Career Management Tool
- Three Keys to Unlock Your Resume’s Success: Part I
- Three Keys to Unlock Your Resume’s Success: Part II
- Cover Letter Quick Tips
- Develop an ATS Optimized Resume on Resume Genius
- Prepare for Interviews on Interview Stream
- Research Career Paths on Vault
- Research Global Career Opportunities on Going Global
- Research Companies on Mergent
- Research Industries and Trends on Market Research
Third Party Resources in Handshake
- Wall Street Oasis
- LinkedIn Learning
- Leadership Connect
- GW Career Connect
- Brad Traverse Jobs
Other Third Party Resources
- Mergent Online
- Market Research
- Management Consulted
- Career Leader
- Financial Times
- Candid Career
Where Our Students Have Landed...