GW-CIBER promotes scholarly research in areas related to its theme of Institutions, Policies, and Development in International Business and to its five focal areas. Advancing knowledge across a range of disciplines, GW-CIBER Scholars investigate the role of institutions in facilitating commerce and fostering economic development, examine the way policies are formulated and implemented, and explore the challenges and opportunities presented by the rise of developing and emerging economies as global economic powers.
GW-CIBER Funded Projects
GW-CIBER sponsored research takes the form of published articles and books, working papers, research seminars, conference presentations, and the organization of academic workshops on topics related to GW-CIBER’s research streams.
GW-CIBER Scholars/Fellows come from various departments across GW and engage in cutting-edge research in their individual areas as well as across disciplines, touching on topics related to GW-CIBER’s theme.
GW-CIBER External Research Resources
Explore external funding opportunities, journal listings and rankings, archival databases relevant for International Business research, and guidelines on how to write successful grant proposals.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- About GW-CIBER
- GW-CIBER Research Resources
- GW-CIBER Teaching Resources in IB
- GW-CIBER Business Languages Program
- GW-CIBER Faculty Development in IB
- GW-CIBER Student Activities
- GW-CIBER Internal Funding Opportunities
- GW-CIBER Video Library
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052