Fostering growth through entrepreneurial spirit and discussion
In the spirit of interfaculty collaboration and private sector participation, CFEE, through the Howard Hoffman Distinguished Lecture Series, brings together faculty, students, business leaders and members of the wider GW community for discussion on a variety of entrepreneurship issues. The series encourages philosophical reflection and practical experiences on problems and opportunities regarding entrepreneurship. Frequently, lectures are co-sponsored with other schools and departments. The series has served as a model for several of the successful University-wide forums for intellectual interchange that are now flourishing.
Howard Hoffman donated a generous grant to foster an entrepreneurial spirit and discussion at GW. It is our pleasure to honor him by continuing to host successful businessmen and -women, entrepreneurs, and local leaders as role models to GW students.
Past distinguished speakers include, among many others, Jim Kinsey, founder of AOL; Robert Johnson, CEO and founder of Black Entertainment; Louis Kane, founder of Au Bon Pain; and Linda Rabbit, founder of Rand Construction.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (GW-CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Global Scope Lab
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
GW SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052