To request an on-campus interview date start by logging into Handshake at gwu.joinhandshake.com. After logging in, on your homepage please click the link, “Request a date for on-campus interviews” to begin the process.
Please keep in mind that October dates tend to fill up quickly – usually by early summer – so if you wish to schedule a date during this time, do so early!
The On-Campus Interview Form
Complete the following fields in the request form:
- On-campus Interview (OCI) Model – Please select the OCI model that you will want to use. You can choose from Pre-select, Pre-select to Alternate, or Resume Collect.
- Interview Date – On the right-hand side of the page you will see all of the interview rooms available by date. Please refer to the day which can accommodate your schedule request(s) and select it in the drop down menu. Note – this does not guarantee room availability as the system does not reflect pending requests – all requests are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Number of Rooms – This question refers to the number of interview rooms or interview schedules you plan to have.
- Location – If you would like your interviews to take place within the School of Business building, please select “Duques Hall, Suite 560”. If you would like to your interviews to take place in the University Career Center, please select, “Career Center, Suite 207”.
- Interview Length – Organizations can select their interview length from 30, 45, 60 or 90 minute time slots.
- Position Type – Please select the position type that best matches the opportunity (full-time, part-time, internship paid, etc.).
- Notes – Please enter any notes that may be useful for the Career Services staff. Once your on-campus recruiting date is approved by the Career Center, the recruiting contact will receive a confirmation email. Your recruiting contact will be instructed to post the positions they will be recruiting for during the on-campus interviews.
- Positions should be posted at least four weeks prior to the recruiting date.
F. David Fowler Career Center
School of Business | The George Washington University
2201 G Street, NW, Suite 560
Washington, DC 20052
Email: [email protected]