This page provides links to websites that list grants and foundations, as well as links and summaries of funding opportunities within various organizations and institutions. View a PDF version of this page.
Journal Listings and Rankings
Through this portal you can access Social Science Journal Citation Reports related to Business, Finance, and Management; the Financial Times Journal ranking; and the editorial policies and codes of ethics for some major International Management journals.
Archival Databases Relevant for International Business Research
The page includes a listing of databases that can be used for research on International Business topics. Brief overviews of the databases, as well as links to the websites where they can be accessed, are also provided. View a PDF version of this page.
Grant Proposal Writing
The page provides links to websites containing information on grant proposal writing, as well as relevant books that can be accessed through GW’s Gelman Library.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- About GW-CIBER
- GW-CIBER Research Resources
- GW-CIBER Teaching Resources in IB
- GW-CIBER Business Languages Program
- GW-CIBER Faculty Development in IB
- GW-CIBER Student Activities
- GW-CIBER Internal Funding Opportunities
- GW-CIBER Video Library
- Consulting Practicum
- Senior Research Scholars & Fellows
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- Professional Services
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Growth Dialogue
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies (IITS)
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052