Student Organizations

Getting Involved with GWSB

The Undergraduate Business Association is an umbrella organization that unites all undergraduate affiliate student business organizations. The UBA is led by an Executive Board of student leaders that coordinate and plan events for the GWSB student body. Example programs include their bi-annual Back to Business event (each Fall and Spring Semester) and a yearly exploratory panel series showcasing finance, consulting, and marketing.

Additionally, through co-programming and sponsorship of affiliate organizations’ programs and events, the UBA fosters collaboration and awareness within the GW School of Business. The UBA works directly with faculty, administration, and students to strengthen the GWSB community.


GWWIB Conference: Spring 2019



Pitt Business Analytics Case Competition: Spring 2019 


GWSB Affiliated Student Organizations