The Institute for Corporate Responsibility (ICR) officially received its charter from the George Washington University in October, 2006.
The ICR is devoted to the development and dissemination of scholarship, including research and teaching pertaining to corporate responsibility. It serves as a vehicle for continuing education, curriculum development, conferences and seminars each of which will address needs of the GWSB, GW and the wider Washington, D.C., community.
The ICR leverages our location to become a leading resource to the business community through business associations and the policy community through federal agencies, Congress, local and regional governments, non-governmental organizations, and international organizations.
By fostering such a business-university-government partnership—U.S. and global—the ICR presents a unique knowledge creation and dissemination asset on our campus, building scholarly capacity for our faculty and students, and enhancing GW’s prestige worldwide.
The aim of the ICR is to be the world’s leading intellectual center for scholarship in the field of corporate responsibility and to be recognized as such.
Support the Institute for Corporate Responsibility
Your donation goes directly to the Institute for Corporate Responsibility to help support our mission. Thank you!
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Senior Research Scholars & Fellows
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- Professional Services
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Growth Dialogue
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052