The Institute for Corporate Responsibility (ICR) officially received its charter from the George Washington University in October 2006.
The ICR is devoted to the development and dissemination of scholarship, including research and teaching focused on corporate responsibility. The ICR serves as a vehicle for continuing education, curriculum development, conferences and seminars, which address the needs of the School of Business, the university, and the greater Washington, D.C. community.
The ICR leverages its DMV (District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia) location and serves as a leading resource to the business community by partnering with business associations as well as the policy offices of federal agencies, Congress, local and regional governments, non-governmental organizations, and international organizations.
By developing this university-business-government partnership across the United States and throughout the world, the ICR creates and disseminates knowledge, builds scholarly capacity for our faculty and student, and further develops GW’s global presence.
The aim of the ICR is to become the world’s leading intellectual center for scholarship in the field of corporate responsibility.
Support the Institute for Corporate Responsibility
Your donation goes directly to the Institute for Corporate Responsibility to help support our mission. Thank you!
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Global Scope Lab
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052