Established in 2005, the Center For Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE) strives to empower entrepreneurs by integrating academic objectives within GW’s business community. CFEE engages in research and other scholarly activities that make significant contributions to the fields of entrepreneurship, entrepreneurship education, entrepreneurial leadership, women’s entrepreneurial leadership, and new venture development. CFEE works with the GW School of Business (GWSB), among other partners, to advance the school's nationally-recognized achievements in the field of entrepreneurship education and to further promote entrepreneurship among students and throughout communities.
Primary initiatives and subject areas of research include:
- Entrepreneurship Education
- Family Businesses
- Managerial Issues Affecting Emerging Business Viability
- Knowledge Management for Entrepreneurial Firms
- Interdisciplinary Entrepreneurship Education for Women.
CFEE aims to advance GWSB’s commitment to develop mutually beneficial programs that integrate academic objectives with the real needs of the university’s external business community.
Support the Center For Entrepreneurial Excellence
Your donation goes directly to the Center For Entrepreneurial Excellence to help support our mission. Thank you!
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (GW-CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Global Scope Lab
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052