Dr. Erik K. Winslow, co-founder and co-director of the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence, has been a source of inspiration and motivation for the Entrepreneurship program at GW. To honor his commitment to research and student excellence, CFEE will present a $500 award from the endowed Erik K. Winslow and Deana and Gerald Stempler Research Fund to a graduate student pursuing a career in the field of entrepreneurship.
Your application should include:
- The completed online application
- Personal Statement: Produce a three-minute YouTube video that best showcases who you are holistically. Consider the following questions: how have your personal and extracurricular backgrounds (both in school and outside of school, e.g. internships and jobs) influence your academic interests, involvement, and goals in the area of entrepreneurship.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: At least one must be from a GWSB faculty member; the other can be from a GWSB staff person familiar with your performance or from an internship/job supervisor.
- Copy of Unofficial Academic Transcripts
- All applicants will be judged on academic excellence, personal objectives and goals, potential, and recommendations. Applications will be judged by a committee convened by the Department of Management.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Global Scope Lab
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052