The summer English for Academic Purposes (EAP) program is a language course designed for international students who wish to improve their English skills before the start of their academic program.
The summer semester is also an excellent opportunity for international students to become familiar with the campus, local resources, and the D.C. community before the start of their program.
Resources available to Summer EAP students include:
- On-campus housing for all summer EAP students.
- Specialized programming and excursions.
- Advanced English classes designed to prepare you for your program at GWSB.
- Networking with other new and continuing students.
- Opportunity to become comfortable with GW campus and the D.C. Metro Area.
- Additional time to find housing and roommates.
For more information, please visit the Summer EAP program website.
Summer EAP Deadlines
The Summer EAP program starts on July 2nd, 2018 and ends on August 10th, 2018.
Please have all documents submitted by April 30th, 2018. This includes all documents required for admission to your program as well as all documents required to receive your I-20.
For information on how to submit documents for your I-20, please watch our international student support videos.
- Undergraduate Programs
- Specialized Master's
- Executive Education
- Doctoral Programs
- Certificate Programs
- Online Programs
- Global & Experiential Education
- Academic Life
- Academic Calendar
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052