THE 3e-Learning Project
The 3e-Learning Project, or Entrepreneurial Experiential Education, strives to establish more and better use of entrepreneurial experiential learning exercises and games used as teaching tools to assist educators in teaching entrepreneurship, small business, and new venture development.
The Howard Hoffman Distinguished Lecture Series
In the spirit of interfaculty collaboration and private sector participation, CFEE, through the Howard Hoffman Distinguished Lecture Series, brings together faculty, students, business leaders and members of the wider GW community for discussion on a variety of entrepreneurship issues.
Venture-catalyst Springboard Enterprises is the premier platform where influencers, investors and innovators meet to help women build “big businesses starting small.” Springboard sources, coaches, showcases, and supports women-led growth companies seeking equity capital for product development and expansion.
Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Initiative
The Women’s Entrepreneurial Leadership Initiative introduces the process of entrepreneurial thinking as an invaluable asset to any career. The courses offer students the opportunity to draw from their field of study or personal passion to generate, plan, and launch ideas that make a difference to self, others, or the world.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Global Scope Lab
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052