All students are invited to join Associate Dean Kanungo for a virtual town hall meeting to learn more about GWSB's new undergraduate degree offerings launching in Fall 2020. Dean Kanungo will be providing curriculum updates and answering questions from students in real time. Be sure to join one of the three town hall events below!
Undergraduate Advising Center
From March 23 through the end of the spring semester, all GW courses and academic advising will continue in an online format only. For information on the Undergraduate Advising Center's virtual learning plan, please click the Advising Hours & Appointments button below.
Duquès Hall, Suite 456
2201 G St NW
Washington, D.C. 20052
Email: [email protected]
Phone: (202) 994-7027
- Monday - Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The Undergraduate Advising Center supports and empowers students to achieve their educational goals through:
- Goal Setting/Academic Planning: We work with students to develop a plan to ensure timely completion of their educational goals.
- Development: We are committed to empowering students to make decisions, grow, and develop into independent thinkers and learners as they advance through their educational process at GWSB.
- Advocacy: We serve as our students’ advocates when appropriate, both within the University and to external parties.
- Resources: We provide our students with information to help develop their academic skills by referring them to the appropriate academic resources.
- Logistics: We provide students with the tools to access the necessary resources at GW to achieve success, which will serve as a foundation for future means of adapting to new environments.
- Advising Services: The Undergraduate Advising Center assists students in the following areas:
- Course Selection and Registration
- Concentration/Major/Minor Selection
- Interpreting University Policies and Procedures
- Academic Planning for Study Abroad
- Tutoring Referrals
- Academic Success Coaching
We are available to assist students with any problems or questions that arise during their experience as undergraduate students.
- Undergraduate Students
- Undergraduate Advising Center
- FYDP / TSDC Programs
- Internships and Independent Study
- Study Abroad
- Co-Curricular Programs
- Transfer Students
- Undergraduate Faculty Resources
- Connect with Us
- The Undergraduate Experience at GWSB
- Graduate Students
- International Students
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052