The Erik K. Winslow Award
Dr. Erik K. Winslow, co-founder and co-director of the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence, has been a source of inspiration and motivation for the Entrepreneurship program at GW.
The Pitch George Elevator Competition encourages students to develop entrepreneurial ideas and “pitch” to a team of judges, gaining valuable feedback and experience along the way.
New Venture Competition
CFEE serves as a key sponsor for the GW New Venture Competition. Participants submit executive summaries and those who advance proceed to develop a full-fledged business plan.
Patriot Boot Camp
CFEE proudly hosted the 2nd Annual Patriot Boot Camp, a three-day entrepreneurship and small business workshop for veterans.
Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)
The Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship (NFTE)’s mission is to provide programs that inspire young people from low-income communities to stay in school, to recognize business opportunities and to plan for successful futures.
Junior Achievement empowers young people to own their economic success.
BUILD’s mission is to use entrepreneurship to excite and propel disengaged, low-income students through high school to college success.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (GW-CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Global Scope Lab
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052