Summer Doctoral Institute for Research and Study on Institutions, Inclusive Globalization and U.S. Competitiveness
The Summer Doctoral Institute (SDI) provides leading doctoral students from across the U.S. an opportunity to conduct research on our Center’s theme of Institutions, Inclusive Globalization, and U.S. Competitiveness, in collaboration with aligned GW faculty experts. Both doctoral and faculty participants are recruited from a wide range of fields, such as business, economics, political science, public administration, international relations, and sociology. The students live together for two months in GW housing on our downtown Washington, D.C. campus to promote interaction and the development of a scholarly community.
Global MBA Consulting Abroad Program (CAP)
As part of the Global MBA curriculum, all first-year students participate in one of several Consulting Abroad Projects (CAP). A three-course sequence, taken during the spring semester, is designed to equip students with frameworks and skills to be implemented when leading their consulting projects. By the end of their first year of study all Global MBA students gain experience working on a faculty-mentored, team-based consultancy abroad.
GW-CIBER Online Resources for Students
Useful links to GW organizations with international focus, websites devoted to careers in international business, international development, and international affairs, study abroad information, websites of periodical, and other international resources.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (GW-CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Global Scope Lab
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052