Case Competitions are excellent opportunties for undergraduate students to learn and apply problem solving frameworks. Case studies and interviews are core pieces of the GWSB curriculum and internship/job search process, and the Office of Undergraduate Programs is excited to support teams for the following internal and external case competitions:
- Undergraduate Consulting Group (UCG) internal case competitions
- International Business Case Competition at Fowler College of Business, San Diego State University
- National Diversity Case Competition at Kelley School of Business, Indiana University
- McDonough Business Strategy Challenge at McDonough School of Business, Georgetown University
To express interest and for further information, email [email protected].
Networking and Career Treks
The Office of Undergraduate Programs, F. David Fowler Career Center, and Alumni Relations collaborate with GWSB's student organizations to offer specialized Networking and Career Treks for undergraduate students. Student organizations take the lead role on planning and customizing their experience.
DC Career Trek
The F. David Fowler Career Center, in collaboration with the Office of Undergraduate Programs, hosts a series of DC Career Treks. The DC Treks take place in the spring semester and provides an opportunity for students to connect with alumni and prospective employers in Finance, Consulting, Accounting, and Real Estate.
Lemonade Day DC
For the more than 500 GW students, staff and DC youth who participated in Lemonade Day D.C. on a Saturday in April, an ice-cold glass of lemonade was more than just a spring drink – it was the culmination of months of preparation and hard work.
- Current Undergraduate Students
- The Advising Center
- First Year Development Program
- Internships and Independent Study
- Study Abroad
- Student Engagement
- Transfer Students
- Undergraduate Faculty Resources
- Connect with Us
- Current Graduate Students
- Current International Students
- Commencement at GWSB
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052