The 3e-Learning Project, or Entrepreneurial Experiential Education, strives to establish more and better use of entrepreneurial experiential learning exercises and games used as teaching tools to assist educators in teaching entrepreneurship, small business, and new venture development.
There are many teaching methods within entrepreneurship that educators can use to teach their students about entrepreneurship, small business and new venture creation. The class exercises, games, projects and experiments that instructors create to help assist in their teaching are called entrepreneurial experiential exercises. The 3e-Learning site is a community site designed to collect and disseminate these entrepreneurial experiential exercises to other instructors.
Each year, the Annual U.S. Association of Small Business and Entrepreneurship (USASBE) Conference hosts the 3E-Learning Competition and invites 10 finalists to present their ideas at the conference.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Global Scope Lab
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052