"I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others…I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent."
The National Survey of Entrepreneurship Education
The National Survey of Entrepreneurship Education is a research initiative that was created in 1979. The objective of the research is to collect information about all the entrepreneurship education conducted in the U.S. by two- and four-year colleges and universities.
The Hot Mommas™ Project
The Hot Mommas Project is the world’s largest women’s case study library, providing free online access to stories of diverse female role models and mentors.
ICSB-GW Global Entrepreneurship Conference
Held in October each year, the ICSB-GW Global Entrepreneurship Research and Policy Conference provides an opportunity for policy makers, scholars, and database developers emphasizing entrepreneurship and business creation to share current issues and the latest advances in the field. CFEE serves as one of the key sponsors of the conference, also known as the “October Conference.”
The GW School of Business’ Department of Management hosts scholars and professors researching a variety of topics.
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Global Scope Lab
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052