- Doctoral Student of Management
- [email protected]
Kelly Gabriel is a doctoral student in the Management department of the GW School of Business.
- Gabriel, K., Kremer, H., & Thoroughgood, C. (2019). “The Importance of Relational Authenticity and Pride for Transgender Employees.” Presented at the annual Academy of Management Conference.
- Gabriel, K. & Bennett, A. (in press). Trust in the holy or the material: The combined impact of religiousness and materialism on life satisfaction. Advances in Consumer Research, 46.
- Gabriel, K., & Bennett, A. (2017). “Combined Impact of Materialism and Religiosity on Life Satisfaction.” Presented at the American Marketing Association conference in June 2017.
- Gabriel, K. (2015). “Gender and the Marketplace.” Presented at the Women, Gender, and Sexualities Conference held by the Greater Philadelphia Women’s Studies Consortium.
- Diversity, inclusion, and equity
- Stigmatized social identities
- Gender and star performers
- Work-life balance
M.S. in Psychological and Brain Sciences, Villanova University, 2019
B.A. in Business Administration; Major: Marketing; Concentration: Writing and Rhetoric, Honors, Gender and Women's Studies, Villanova University, 2015