The Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC), formerly known as the Global Center for Financial Literacy, has positioned itself to be the world’s leading center for financial literacy research and policy. Through rigorous scholarship and research, wide-reaching education, and global policy and services, GFLEC works with partners in Washington, D.C., throughout the United States, and across the globe to raise the level of financial knowledge.
GFLEC builds on more than ten years of academic research by Dr. Annamaria Lusardi, an early contributor to financial literacy as a field of study. By virtue of its location in the heart of Washington, D.C., GFLEC is positioned to directly influence policymakers and seeks to make research findings more accessible to policymakers and practitioners in order to help shape national and international dialogue around financial literacy.
Financial Literacy Seminar Series
The Financial Literacy Seminar Series (FLSS), a joint initiative between the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the George Washington University School of Business, brings together academics, practitioners, policymakers, and other experts to present and discuss cutting-edge research on financial literacy.
Support the Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center
Your donation goes directly to the Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center to help support our mission. Thank you!
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Growth Dialogue
- GW Investment Institute
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052