Elevator Pitch Competition
The annual Pitch George Competition is one of the George Washington University’s premier entrepreneurial initiatives organized by the Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE).
"Great business starts with great business ideas!"
The “elevator pitch” competition takes place each fall semester and allows young entrepreneurs (GW undergraduates and graduates) to present their business ideas, get valuable feedback on the viability of their business concepts and win startup capital.
The competition offers networking opportunities with entrepreneurs from the greater DC area as well as hands-on preparation for GW’s New Venture Competition – the top undergraduate and the top graduate winners automatically advance to the semi-finals.
Submit Your Pitch
Submit a 2-3 minute video pitch of your business idea or an executive summary between 100-250 words.
By 11:59PM on Monday, November 13, 2017
- Center for the Connected Consumer
- Center for Entrepreneurial Excellence (CFEE)
- Center for International Business Education and Research (CIBER)
- Center for Latin American Issues (CLAI)
- Center for Real Estate & Urban Analysis (CREUA)
- European Union Research Center (EURC)
- Global Financial Literacy Excellence Center (GFLEC)
- The Growth Dialogue
- Institute for Brazilian Issues
- Institute for Corporate Responsibility
- Institute for Integrating Statistics in Decision Sciences
- International Institute of Tourism Studies (IITS)
- Korean Management Institute (KMI)
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052