Lisa Delpy Neirotti
- Director, Master of Tourism Administration; Associate Professor of Sport Management
- Funger Hall
2201 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20052
- [email protected]
- Fulbright Specialist
- Top 25 Innovators and Influencers in Sport
- GW School of Business Board of Advisors Faculty Award
- Sports Tourism Innovator Award
- Outstanding Leadership and Service Award for International Special Events Society
Ph.D., University of New Mexico, 1991
M.S., George Mason University, 1988
B.A., California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, 1985
- Graham, S., Neirotti, L, and Goldblatt, J. The Ultimate Guide to Sports Marketing. McGraw-Hill, Chicago, IL, 2001.
- Delpy Neirotti, L. The Globalization of Sport. Power, Politics, Problems, and Policy in Sport, Lee, J. (edited), Carolina Academic Press of Durham, NC, 2015.
- Delpy Neirotti, L. The Olympic Movement. Power, Politics, Problems, and Policy in Sport, Lee, J. (edited), Carolina Academic Press of Durham, NC, 2015.
- Teed, K. & Neirotti, L. The Marketing of a NHL Hockey Team. International Journal of Sport Management and Marketing, 2008, Vol. 8 , No. 1.
- Elliott, S. & Neriotti, L. Challenges of Tourism in a Dynamic Island Destination: The Case of Cuba, Tourism Geographies, 2008, Vol. 10, No. 4.
- Neirotti, L. & Hilliard, T., Impact of Olympic Spectator Safety Perception and Security Concerns on Travel Decisions, Tourism Review International, 2006, Vol. 10, No. 3, 269-284.
- Delpy, L., Bosetti, H., Teed, K.,. Motivation to Attend the 1996 Summer Olympic Games. Journal of Travel Research, Vol. 39, No. 3, February 2001
- Caskey, R., & Delpy, L. An Examination of Sport Websites and the Opinion of Web Employees Toward the Use and Viability of the World Wide Web as a Profitable Sports Marketing Tool. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 1999, Vol. 8, No. 2.
- Delpy, L. & Li, M. The Art and Science of Conducting Economic Impact Studies. Journal of Vacation Marketing, 1998, Vol. 4, No. 3.
- Delpy, L. Sport Management and Marketing via the World Wide Web. Sport Marketing Quarterly, 1998, Volume 7, Number 1.
- Delpy, L. An overview of sport tourism: Building towards a dimensional framework. Journal of Vacation Marketing, January 1998, Vol. 4, No. 1.
- Women in Sports and Events (WISE) – President Washington, DC Chapter
- Master's Executive Management of Olympic Sport Organizations (MEMOS) – Professor
- Sports Travel Magazine – Editorial Board
- GW Green Sports Scorecard
- GW Sport Philanthropy Certificate
- SOS Outreach Board of Directors
- National Association of Sports Commissions