Do you want to:
- Be inspired by a senior executive’s career story — and their take on the opportunities and future of their industry?
- Gain a leg up on the competition by getting input on your job-search approach?
- Learn more about how the theories, tools, and case studies you are learning about in your classes apply to the real world?
- Cultivate a mentoring relationship that may last beyond a one-off event?
- Build relationships with top alumni and industry leaders?
Then join us for the next GWSB Industry Roundtable event! In these graduate student roundtables, small groups of students are pre-matched with a discussion leader based on career and industry interests and are given three research/reflection questions in advance to prepare for the roundtable event.
At the roundtable event, discussion leaders – who are drawn from our alumni, recruiters, and other friends of GWSB – facilitate a conversation with their assigned group of students based on the assigned questions. Discussion leaders also share their knowledge, insights and advice about their industry, organization, and career experience. We've seen several students obtain internships and jobs from discussion leaders at these events. Many have continued mentoring conversations long after the event is over.
Registration information coming soon!