Yi-Chun (Chad) Ho
- Assistant Professor of Information Systems
- Information Systems & Technology Management
- Funger Hall
2201 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20052
Yi-Chun (Chad) Ho is an assistant professor of information systems at the School of Business, The George Washington University. He received his Ph.D. from the Foster School of Business, University of Washington in 2014. His research explores contemporary phenomena surrounding IT-enabled platforms in a variety of contexts, including online product reviews, mobile analytics, peer-to- peer lending, and social media. His work has appeared in premier journals such as Information Systems Research.
JOINED GW: 2014
JOINED GWSB: 2014
- Online Customer Reviews
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing
- Pricing in Digital Marketing
Ph.D., University of Washington, 2014
M.S., University of Arizona, 2009
B.A., National Central University, Taiwan, 2003
- Web and Social Analytics
- Management Information Systems Technology (BADM 2301)
- Ho, Yi-Chun (Chad), J. Wu and Y. Tan (2017). Disconfirmation Effect on Online Rating Behavior: A Structural Model. Information Systems Research, forthcoming. Available on SSRN, ISR.
- Ho, Yi-Chun (Chad), I. Ho and Y. Tan (2017). Online Cash-back Shopping: Implications for Consumers and e-Businesses. Information Systems Research, 28(2), pp. 250–264. Available on SSRN, ISR.
Chad will be teaching Web and Social Analytics (ISTM 6209) and Management Information Systems Technology (BADM 2301) in Spring 2018 (no class offered in Fall 2017).