- Assistant Professor of Finance
- Department of Finance
In addition to teaching and academic experience, Dr. Medlej is experienced in US and international management and advisory in the areas of finance, budgeting, mergers and acquisitions, risk assessment, banking, and investments. Present and past clients include leading Fortune 500 companies in technology industry, banking and capital markets, as well as major federal and regulatory agencies including the Department of Defense, FDIC, PBGC, and CFPB. He has served as engagement lead and manager on a number of complex, strategic, and transformative engagements and taught in George Washington, Marymount, and VA Tech Universities. Dr. Medlej is also associated with a DC based think-tank occasionally providing strategic analysis, assessment, and advisory related to political events and conflicts in the middle east and Asia.
Dr. Medlej holds a Master of Science in Finance degree and a PhD in Systems Engineering from George Washington University. He holds several business certifications and is Fluent in Arabic and French.
- Ph.D., George Washington University
- MSF, George Washington University
- Case in Financial Management & Investment Banking (MSF Program)
- Corporate Financial Management and Modeling (MSF Program)
- Intermediate Finance
- Investment and Portfolio Management
- Financial Decision Making