Choosing the right business school can be overwhelming, but the GWSB admissions team will help you understand how our program can guide you to becoming a future business leader. Connect with current students and admissions representatives at one of our upcoming events to learn more about our program’s diverse community, international opportunities, and our flexible new curriculum.
We are regularly adding admissions events, so check back often for new opportunities. To learn more about our events, please choose from our various session options:
- On Campus Events - We offer a variety of evening and Saturday information sessions for all of our MBA programs, hosted on campus in downtown Washington DC. Tour the School of Business, learn about our MBA program and admission requirements, and meet staff, current students, and alumni.
- These events consist of a networking reception with our faculty and current students, an in-depth presentation of our MBA portfolio, a panel with current students, and a Q and A session about the application process.
- In addition, we offer individual class visits and opportunities to chat with a current student.
- Off Campus Events - If you cannot attend one of our on campus events in Washington, DC then you are in luck! We often travel around the world, literally, to attend MBA fairs and to meet you in your hometown.
- Many of these fairs offer a look into the MBA program, offer GMAT prep information, interactive seminars, and the opportunity to meet one of our GWSB admissions advisors. Check out our travel schedule for a list of cities we’ll be traveling to this year an upcoming event in your country.
- Online Events – In addition to our in person events, we offer regularly scheduled live, online information sessions. Hosted by our admissions team, along with current students and recent alumni, these comprehensive presentations include a Q and A session and offer more insight into the unique GWSB experience.
- Winter Break Coffee Chats – Current MBA students are offering their time during the winter break in their respective cities to meet with you to answer any questions you may have about the program of your choice and the GW student experience.
- If you are interested in meeting a current student over the holidays and would like to find out more, please register by providing your program of interest and your location. Once we have your details we will make contact with you to provide further information on how to connect with the current student to set up your chat.