Long Term Study Abroad
GWSB has partnered with top business schools around the world, providing students access to hundreds of additional electives, full immersion in another culture, and exposure to another business perspective.
As part of these reciprocal agreements, GWSB welcomes graduate exchange students each semester from our partner universities.
Developing strong bilateral student exchanges for graduate students has been a priority in the growth of G&EE. At its founding in 2008 zero active exchange agreements existed for graduate students, spurring the development of a strategic plan aiming to increase the number of active exchange partners. At present 20 partners have been added and G&EE oversees selection, placement, and advisement for both incoming and outgoing exchange students. Below is a complete list of the current, though expanding, exchange partners for graduate study.
Globalize Your Degree
- Cape Town, South Africa | University of Cape Town Graduate School of Business
- Shanghai, China | Fudan University School of Management
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong | Chinese University of Hong Kong Business School
- Seoul, Korea | Korea University Business School
- Singapore, Singapore | Nanyang Business School
- Taipei, Taiwan | National Chengchi University College of Commerce
- Melbourne, Australia | Melbourne Business School
- Copenhagen, Denmark | Copenhagen Business School
- Cergy-Poutoise/Paris, France | ESSEC Business School
- Grenoble, France | Grenoble Ecole de Management
- Lille & Nice, France | EDHEC Business School
- Nantes, France | Audencia Business School
- Oestrich-Winkel, Germany | European Business School
- Milan, Italy | Bocconi University
- Maastricht, Netherlands | Universiteit Maastricht School of Business & Economics
- St. Gallen, Switzerland | University of St. Gallen
- Cairo, Egypt | American University in Cairo School of Business and School of Global Affairs & Public Policy
- Tel Aviv, Israel | Tel Aviv University Coller School of Management
- Istanbul, Turkey | Koc University Graduate School of Business