Undergraduate | Frequently-Used Forms
- Academic Deadlines | Spring 2017
- Academic Deadlines | Fall 2016
- Academic Deadlines | Summer 2016
- Academic Deadlines | Spring 2016
- Academic Deadlines | Fall 2015
- Academic Deadlines | Summer 2015
- Academic Deadlines | Spring 2015
- Academic Deadlines | Fall 2014
- Academic Deadlines | Summer 2014
Academic Planning Worksheets
- Fall 14 BAccy:
- Fall 09-Spring 14 BAccy:
AP/IB/A-Level Credit Conversion
Application for Graduation
The Washington Area Consortium of Universities is a cooperative arrangement in post-secondary education that is designed to permit the sharing of academic resources by member institutions and to offer qualified students the opportunity to enroll at other institutions for courses not available on their own campus.
Transfer Credit Review, Concentration/Major Exceptions, Minor Declaration
Contacts for: Transfer Credit Review, Concentration/Major Exceptions, Minor Declaration
- Faculty Contacts in GW Academic Departments
Use for exceptions & substitutions related to concentrations & majors; Declaring your minor.
- Faculty Contacts for Transfer Credit Approval
Use for any domestic classes taken at other universities.
- BADM Course Department Contacts
Use for determining which GWSB department houses specific BADM courses
Declaring Concentrations, Minors, and Majors
- For BBA Concentration Declaration, contact your GWSB Advisor
- Minor Declaration Form for non-GWSB minors (for GWSB students only)
- Second Major Declaration Form (for GWSB student only)
- Bachelor of Science Degree/Finance As a Second Major Reply Form
- Business Administration Minor Declaration Form (for non-GWSB students only)
Granting Access to Your Academic Records
- FERPA – Third Party Release Form
Students must fill out & submit the release form before GW may discuss their academic records with a 3rd party.
Internally Transferring to GWSB
Curricular Practical Training (CPT)
Students requesting a CPT letter from their advisor should follow the CPT guidelines outlined by the ISO and provide their advisor with: a proposal letter, a letter (on letterhead) from your employer, a zero credit internship experience packet, and an RTF.
Optional Practical Training (OPT)
Students requesting an OPT letter from their advisor should follow the OPT guidelines outlined by the ISO. No additional paperwork is necessary to request the letter from your advisor.
Reduced Course Load Form
International Students requesting a Reduced Course Load, less than 12-Credit hours per semester, should complete the Reduced Course Load Form and submit it to the Advising Center for review.
Internship & Independent Study Course Registration
- Overview of Internship Options
- One and Three Credit Independent Study Packet
- Zero Credit Business Internship Experience Registration Form
Requesting Approval for Course Substitutions
Transferring Credit to GW from Another University
- Undergraduate Transfer Credit Approval Form (this should be used when seeking approval of courses taken elsewhere during the summer or for transfer credit earned prior to being admitted to GW; completed forms should be turned in to the Advising Center. For study abroad credit, please refer to the Study Abroad section above for study abroad transfer credit information.)
Please note: To find & contact a faculty member for a review of courses, see the link below.
Transferring Out of GW
Students who are not planning to return to GW to continue their studies after the current semester should refer to this checklist to be sure that all GW-related business is taken care of appropriately.
Withdrawals After the 10th Week of Fall or Spring
Undergraduates seeking to petition to withdraw from any or all of their classes after the 10th week of the semester must review the following guidelines prior to submitting an exception request.
- Exception Request Guidelines
- Exception Request Checklist & Form
Note: form must be submitted to your advising office.