Undergraduate Business Association
About the UBA
Who are we?
The Undergraduate Business Association is an intermediary body that unites all constituents of the GWSB community. The UBA is comprised of an executive board of undergraduate students along with project assistants who work to fulfill the goals of the organization.
What do we do?
- Advocate for the needs and interests of students within the GWSB.
- Develop programs and initiatives to support the needs of the GWSB community.
- Act as a liaison between Undergraduate Programs, the F. David Fowler Career Center, The Office of Alumni Relations, The Office of the Dean and the undergraduate student body.
Why do we do it?
Our mission is to empower both our affiliate organizations and students to achieve their goals, and enhance their GWSB experience academically, socially and professionally.
2015-2016 UBA Executive Board Leaders
- Damon Dickinson, President
- Zack Bachmann, Executive Vice President
- Jennifer Cheng, Vice President of Marketing
- Rosie Hakim, Vice President of Events
- Lorna Huang, Vice President of Career Services