GWSB Ticket Distribution
Attention: Ticket distribution will begin, Monday, April 3rd. Your allotted tickets are not guaranteed after Wednesday, April 26th. Please retrieve your tickets on or before Wednesday, April 26th. Also, please review all of the information on this page before coming in to retrieve your tickets. Failure to do so will result in delay of your requests.
Number of guest tickets per School of Business student:
- GWSB Undergraduate Celebration: 6 guest tickets
- GWSB Masters and Doctoral Celebration: 4 guest tickets
- University Commencement: 6 guest tickets
Tickets are for guest access. All GWSB Graduates who are participating in the GWSB Celebration or the University Commencement do not require a ticket. Cap and gown must be worn to participate in both ceremonies.
In order to obtain tickets, students must complete the 2017 Graduation Survey. This survey is required by the University. When retrieving tickets in person, students must bring in a photo ID and provide an electronic or paper copy of their graduation survey confirmation.
If you have trouble completing your survey or have not received your survey confirmation within 24 hours of completing it, please contact email@example.com.
Ticket Distribution Dates, Hours & Location
- Dates: Ticket Distribution for GWSB students begins, Monday, April 3rd, 2017 and will continue through Wednesday, April 26th,2017
Please be aware that your allotted tickets are not guaranteed after Wednesday, April 26th. You must retrieve your tickets on or before Wednesday, April 26th. All remaining tickets will be placed in the lottery for extra tickets. Students may still come to Duquès Hall, Suite 355 to see if tickets are available after April 26th, however students should be aware that this is not a guarantee.
- Distribution Hours and Location: Distribution hours are Monday through Friday, from 9am to 6pm in Duquès Hall, Suite 355.
- What to Bring: All students must have a photo ID and provide an electronic or paper copy of their graduation survey confirmation. No exceptions will be made. This is a requirement of the University.