BBA/Master of Science in Business Analytics
The Master of Science in Business Analytics degree can also be combined with a bachelor's degree through GWSB's new 4+1 Program, which enables students to complete both a bachelor's and a master's degree in five years.
SAS Graduate Joint Certificate
Students in the MS in Business Analytics (MSBA) program are eligible to complete a SAS Graduate Joint Certificate in Business Analytics. This joint certificate is a partnership between SAS Global Academic Program and the George Washington University School of Business. Courses completed for the MSBA apply towards the SAS certification.
Participants in the joint certificate will analyze real-world data using a variety of analytics, from simple descriptive methods to more sophisticated predictive and prescriptive approaches. MSBA students interested in applying for the joint certificate should consult their academic advisor for more information.
Required Courses | 15 Credits
- DNSC 6231 | Consulting for Analytics | 1.5 Credits
- DNSC 6203 | Statistics for Analytics I | 1.5 Credits
- DNSC 6206 | Stochastic Foundations: Probability Models | 1.5 Credits
- DNSC 6213 | Statistics for Analytics II | 1.5 Credits
- DNSC 6216 | Business Analytics Skills Workshops | 1.5 Credits
- DNSC 6217 | Business Analytics Practicum | 1.5 Credits
- DNSC 6219 | Time Series Forecasting for Analytics | 1.5 Credits
- DNSC 6279 | Data Mining | 3 Credits