The Master of Human Resource Management program is 30 credit hours long. Three-credit courses are a full semester long (14 weeks). Courses that are 1.5 credits are seven weeks in length and are offered either in the first or second half of a semester.
Students must successfully complete the following course and program requirements to be eligible for the Master of Human Resource Management degree.
- Achieve at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average at the time of graduation.
- Complete all degree requirements within five (5) years.
Students must complete 30 credits of the following coursework to be eligible for graduation.
- MGT 6252 Global Human Resource Management
- MGT 6210 Leading Teams
- MGT 6257 Performance Management and Development
- MGT 6290 Special Topics (People Analytics, taken for 3 credits)
- MBAD 6263 Organizations and Human Capital
Students must choose one of the following:
- MGT 6253 Leadership and Executive Development
- MGT 6277 Critical Thinking Skills for Executive Leadership
- MGT 6290 Special Topics (Perspectives on Leadership, 3 credits)
- MGT 6215 Conflict Management and Negotiations
- MGT 6259 Employment Law and Ethics
- MGT 6270 Consulting Processes
- MGT 6280 Entrepreneurship
- MGT 6286 Creativity and Innovation
- MGT 6290 Special Topics (Human Capital Sustainability, 3 credits)
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Academic Advising
- Academic Policies
- Class Registration
- Graduate Certificate Admissions
- MBA Programs Degree Requirements
- Specialized Master's Programs Degree Requirements
- Student Engagement
- Tuition Discounts
- International Students
- Commencement at GWSB