Josiah Mark Drewry
- Doctoral Student of Strategic Management & Public Policy
- [email protected]
Before joining GWSB, Josiah worked for 9 years as an academic librarian, advancing scholarship and leading teams in university libraries and non-profits in North Carolina, Egypt, and Morocco.
- M.B.A., Finance, North Carolina State University, 2015
- M.L.S., University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2007
- B.A., Psychology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, 2004
- Social Networks
- Strategic Decision-Making
- Aguinis, H., Ramani, R. S., Campbell, P. K., Bernal-Turnes, P., Drewry, J. M., & Edgerton, B. T. (2017, in press). Most frequently cited sources, articles, and authors in industrial-organizational psychology textbooks: Implications for the science-practice divide, scholarly impact, and the future of the field. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice,10(4).
- Sobel, K., & Drewry, J. (2015). Succession Planning for Library Instruction. Public Services Quarterly, 11(2), 95-113.
- Chung, K., Reavis, S., Mosconi, M., Drewry, J., Matthews, T., & Tasse, J. (2007). Peer-Mediated Social Skills Training Program for Young Children with High-Functioning Autism. Research in Developmental Disabilities, 28(4), 423-436.