for students at the GW School of Business
Please note: Ticket distribution begins on Monday, April 1. Your allotted tickets are not guaranteed after Friday, April 26; please retrieve your tickets on or before that date. Also, please review all the information on this page before coming in to retrieve your tickets. Failure to do so will result in a delay of your requests.
Number of guest tickets per GW School of Business student:
- GWSB Undergraduate Celebration: six guest tickets
- GWSB Masters and Doctoral Celebration: four guest tickets
- University Commencement: six guest tickets
Tickets are for guest access. All GWSB Graduates who are participating in the GWSB Celebration or the University Commencement do not require a ticket. Your cap and gown must be worn to participate in both ceremonies.
In order to obtain tickets, students must complete the 2018 Graduation Survey. This survey is required by the university. When retrieving tickets in person, students must bring in a photo ID and provide an electronic or paper copy of their graduation survey confirmation. A link to the survey will be provided on this page soon.
If you have trouble completing your survey or have not received your survey confirmation within 24 hours of completing it, please contact us.
Ticket Distribution Dates, Hours & Location
- Dates: Ticket distribution for GWSB students begins on Monday, April 1, 2019 and continues through Friday, April 26, 2019.
Please be aware that your allotted tickets are not guaranteed after Friday, April 26; you must retrieve your tickets on or before that date. All remaining tickets will be placed in the lottery for extra tickets. Students may still come to Duquès Hall, Suite 355 to see if tickets are available after April 26, however students should be aware that after Apirl 26 tickets will not be guaranteed.
- Distribution Hours and Location: Distribution hours are Monday through Friday, from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. in Duquès Hall, Suite 355.
- What to Bring: All students must have a photo ID and provide an electronic or paper copy of their graduation survey confirmation. No exceptions will be made. This is a requirement of the university.
- Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- International Students
- Commencement at GWSB
- Livestream GWSB Commencement
- Ticket Distribution
- Undergraduate Procession
- Masters & Doctoral Procession
- Latin Honors & the Business Honor Society
- Commencement Regalia
- Student Speaker & Singer Auditions
- Disability Services
- Commencement on the National Mall
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052