For students at the School of Business
Attention: Ticket distribution will begin, Monday, April 2nd. Your allotted tickets are not guaranteed after Friday, April 27th. Please retrieve your tickets on or before Friday, April 27th. Also, please review all of the information on this page before coming in to retrieve your tickets. Failure to do so will result in delay of your requests.
Number of guest tickets per School of Business student:
- GWSB Undergraduate Celebration: 6 guest tickets
- GWSB Masters and Doctoral Celebration: 4 guest tickets
- University Commencement: 6 guest tickets
Tickets are for guest access. All GWSB Graduates who are participating in the GWSB Celebration or the University Commencement do not require a ticket. Cap and gown must be worn to participate in both ceremonies.
In order to obtain tickets, students must complete the 2018 Graduation Survey. This survey is required by the University. When retrieving tickets in person, students must bring in a photo ID and provide an electronic or paper copy of their graduation survey confirmation.
*The 2018 Graduation Survey will be available in the last week of March
If you have trouble completing your survey or have not received your survey confirmation within 24 hours of completing it, please contact [email protected].
Ticket Distribution Dates, Hours & Location
- Dates: Ticket Distribution for GWSB students begins, Monday, April 2nd, 2018 and will continue through Friday, April 27th, 2018
Please be aware that your allotted tickets are not guaranteed after Friday, April 27th. You must retrieve your tickets on or before Friday, April 27th. All remaining tickets will be placed in the lottery for extra tickets. Students may still come to Duquès Hall, Suite 355 to see if tickets are available after April 27th, however students should be aware that after Apirl 27th tickets will not be guaranteed.
- Distribution Hours and Location: Distribution hours are Monday through Friday, from 9am to 6pm in Duquès Hall, Suite 355.
- What to Bring: All students must have a photo ID and provide an electronic or paper copy of their graduation survey confirmation. No exceptions will be made. This is a requirement of the University.
- Current Undergraduate Students
- Current Graduate Students
- Current International Students
- Commencement at GWSB
- Ticket Distribution
- Undergraduate Procession
- Masters & Doctoral Procession
- Latin Honors & the Business Honor Society
- Commencement Regalia
- Student Speaker & Singer Auditions
- Disability Services
- Commencement on the National Mall
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052