In our graduate student Industry Roundtables, small groups of students are pre-matched with a discussion leader based on career and industry interests and are given three research/reflection questions in advance to prepare for the roundtable event.
At the roundtable event, discussion leaders – who are drawn from our alumni, recruiters, and other friends of GWSB – facilitate a conversation with their assigned group of students based on the assigned questions. Discussion leaders also share their knowledge, insights and advice about their industry, organization, and career experience.
Please note: To participate in this event, you must register by 12:00 p.m. ET on February 24.
Meet the Discussion Leaders
- Thomas Debass – Chief Partnerships Officer at the Office of Global Partnerships, U.S. Dept. of State
- Rachel Goldstein – Global Sustainability Director, Mars Inc.
- Bill Gottfried – Founder and CEO of various organizations including, Petroleum Satellite Corp and US-Kazakhstan Agribusiness Co.
- John Gandolfo - Vice President and Treasurer, International Finance Corporation
- Kirsten Gunderson – Manager for People Growth, Facebook
- Antwaun Griffin – Former Deputy Assistant Secretary to the International Trade Administration, Advisor to the Democratic National Committee
- Ben Hannibal – Sr. Database Marketing Analyst, Penn Interactive Ventures
- Tom Harker – Secretary of the Navy, Department of the Navy
- Ryan Jones – Regional Enterprise Sales Director, Microsoft
- Suzanna Kelley – Principal, McKinley Advisors
- Persis Khambatta – Director of Global Government Affairs (South Asia), Walmart
- Maggie Lake – Anchor and Business Correspondent, CNN International
- Lee Manfred – Advisory Board member, WEVO Conversion and former Managing Director of Accenture
- James Millan – Former CEO, Seamatica Aerospace
- Elan Mitchell-Gee – Senior Export Policy Analyst, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Timur Mukhtarov – Data Analyst, Mobile Apps Products, The Washington Post
- Jacque Riley – Sr. Director of Brand & Communications, Premier Worldwide Marketing, L.L.C.
- Maria Seneca - Sr. Business Analyst, App Dynamics
- Andrew Shapiro – Managing Director, Biggins, Lacy, Shapiro, & Company, L.L.C
- Qaisar Shereef – Former country manager for Pakistan and Ukraine, Procter & Gamble
- Stephen Tanner – Vice President of Sales, Global Ecommerce, FedEx
- Cindy Waldron – Freddie Mac – Real Estate Finance
- Karima Woods – Commissioner, D.C. Department of Insurance, Securities, and Banking