Future Success in the Global Economy
Prepared 4 Life’s core asset-based, experiential initiative, Lemonade Day, provides children with the opportunity to learn how to apply entrepreneurial thinking to the workplace and create the foundation for future success in the global economy. The foremost objective is to help today’s youth become the business leaders, social advocates, community volunteers and forward-thinking citizens of tomorrow.
The Lemonade Day DC curriculum consists of 14 lessons that teach children the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and financial literacy. Third through seventh grade students are mentored through these lessons while they simultaneously create their own business plans. On Lemonade Day in Washington DC, the participants have the opportunity to execute their business plans by setting up, owning, and operating their own lemonade stands across the District.
Lemonade Day DC 2018 is Saturday, April 28th.
GW students, faculty, and staff can assist Lemonade Day DC in a number of ways:
- Mentoring DC youth in the classroom
- Joining the Lemonade Day student organization at GW
- Donating to the non-profit organization
For more information, contact [email protected].
- Current Undergraduate Students
- The Advising Center
- First Year Development Program
- Internships and Independent Study
- Study Abroad
- Student Engagement
- Transfer Students
- Undergraduate Faculty Resources
- Connect with Us
- Current Graduate Students
- Current International Students
- Commencement at GWSB
2201 G Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20052