Official student transcripts are issued upon written request by the student who has paid all charges, including any student loan installments, due the University at the time of the request.  A nominal fee is charged for each official transcript.

Unofficial copies of transcripts are available to students, by written request, at a nominal fee.  In addition, students have access to their unofficial student record through GWeb.