Positive Characteristics of Effective Boards and Red Flags of Less Effective Boards
Join the Business and Finance Law program and the GW School of Business Institute for Corporate Responsibility for a panel discussion about the positive characteristics of effective boards and the red flags of less effective boards.
- Hon. Cynthia A. Glassman, Senior Research Scholar, ICR; Board Member of Discover Financial Services and Navigant Consulting; Former Commissioner, Securities and Exchange Commission
- Herman Bulls, Vice Chairman, Americas of JLL
- Lawrence A. Cunningham, Henry St. George Tucker III Research Professor of Law; Founding Faculty Director, GWinNY
- Ted Dysart, Vice Chairman, Heidrick & Struggles
- Pam Parizek, Managing Director, Treliant
This panel discussion will be held online.