With a Concentration in Cybersecurity
Please note: The World Executive MBA Program is not currently accepting applications.
The Intersection of Business, Society and Cybersecurity
In an era of unprecedented, ever-accelerating global change, business leaders need to look beyond the core competencies and the fundamental skills of a traditional MBA. In order to drive change, they need the in-depth knowledge, resources and network to drive global economics, innovation and policy.
Our specialized World Executive MBA with Cybersecurity (WEMBA) is the direct result of a partnership between GWSB and GW’s Center for Cyber and Homeland Security. The program builds leaders ready to meet the challenges of this new frontier, preparing them to work across industries, sectors and borders.
This executive MBA is like no other:
- 16-month all-inclusive accelerated program
- An international cohort that attracts executives from across industries
- Cutting-edge curriculum devised by renowned national security, military, corporate and global financial experts
- Direct access to the inner workings and leaders of institutions shaping global business, government and cyber policy within the nation’s capital and beyond
- Two domestic and two international residencies complement campus-based courses and cover real on-the-ground projects with operations like NATO in Brussels, Belgium, the Cooperative Cyber Defense Center of Excellence in Tallinn, Estonia, or the European Cybercrime Centre at The Hague in the Netherlands
- Projects based on solving real business issues that exist within your current organization
- Personal Leadership Coach helps you focus on your goals and develop a five-year strategic plan
- All coursework is completed at GW’s dedicated classroom within the Four Seasons Hotel in downtown Washington, D.C.
With our World Executive MBA, you learn how to develop leadership strengths, inspire your team, and build a bridge between today’s projects and tomorrow’s opportunities.
World Executive MBA Program
The George Washington University
School of Business
Duques Hall, Ste. 657
2201 G St. NW | Washington, DC 20052
- Academic Life
- Academic Calendar
2201 G Street NW
Washington, D.C. 20052