Qualifications for Admission
- Bachelor’s Degree: From a regionally accredited college or university
- Strong Academic Performance
- Professional Experience: Three years of full-time work experience
- Demonstrated Professional Interest: in Project Management
Online Application Requirements
To be considered complete, the below must be included in the online application:
- Completed Online Application: With $75 non-refundable application fee.
- Current Résumé: Uploaded through the online application system.
- Three Letters of Recommendation: From professional and/or academic references.
- Statement of Career Objective: In no more than 500 words, describe how the MSPM program fits into your professional life and your career objectives.
Additional Application Requirements
- Official Transcripts: From all colleges/universities attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed, or the credit appears as a transfer credit on another transcript. Please mail official transcripts to the mailing address at the end of this page.Unofficial copies may be uploaded to your online application, however official transcripts are required to complete your application.
- Official GMAT Score or GRE Score*: Test date must be within past five years.
GMAT code: QK4-4F-40; GRE code: 5246
*Waived for applicants with over seven years of relevant professional work experience. View the GMAT/GRE Waiver Application.
- International Applicants: Applicants who have not completed a degree in a country in which English is the principal language must submit one of the following—an official TOEFL score of at least 100 (internet-based test) or 600 (paper-based test), an official IELTS score of 7.0 with no individual band score below 6.0, or a PTE Academic Score of at least 68. Test date must be within the past two years.
TOEFL code: 5246
The program admits students for fall and spring semesters. Only completed applications, with all required materials, will be considered for admission.
|Fall 2015||Early Decision: 5/31/15|
|Regular Decision: 6/30/15|
|Spring 2016||Early Decision: 10/15/15|
|Regular Decision: 12/15/15|
|INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS:Students requiring an F-1 visa|
|Fall 2015||Early Decision: 2/15/15|
|Regular Decision: 4/1/15|
|Visa Materials Due: 5/1/15|
|Spring 2016||Early Decision: 9/15/15|
|Regular Decision: 10/1/15|
|Visa Materials Due: 11/1/15|
School of Business
Master of Science in Project Management
The George Washington University
Funger Hall, Suite 415
2201 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20052