Online Master of Science in Project Management
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and fees for the Online MS in Project Management program are as follows:
- Cost per Credit: $1,655
- Required Program Credits: 36
- Total Program Tuition: $59,580
- Paying your Tuition Deposit
This estimate does not include related fees and supplies and is subject to change.
- Enrollment Fee: $150
- Matriculation Fee: $100 (charged each entering student)
- Student Association Fee: $2.75 per credit hour, up to a maximum of $41.25 per semester.
- Registration Fee: $35 per semester
- Registration for Continuous Enrollment or Leave of Absence: $35
- Registration for Off-Campus and Online Programs: $35 (excluding contract programs)
- Books: $500.00 (academic year estimate)
- Library Fee: $50 (optional)
- Student Health Insurance: GW offers voluntary comprehensive health insurance through Aetna Student Health. All F-1 & J-1 international students are automatically enrolled. See studenthealth.gwu.edu for rates & other important information.
* Visit the Student Accounts Office for a complete list of tuition rates & fees.
Scholarships and Loans
The OMSPM program offers a variety of scholarships for both the digital community and on-campus students. To learn more about the scholarship offerings and to apply, click here.
Most student loans are based on either financial need or creditworthiness and are available only to US citizens and permanent residents. GW students commonly use the Federal Stafford Loan Program, Alternative Education Loans, and the ACCESS Loan Program. Private loans may also be available. The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be submitted to GW for federal loan programs. Please see the Office of Student Financial Assistance to learn how to apply for loans.