Online Master of Science in Project Management
Admission to the Online Master of Science in Project Management (OMSPM) program is competitive. Students admitted to the program possess the following qualifications and characteristics:
- A bachelor’s degree and strong academic performance from a regionally accredited college or university
- Demonstrated professional interest in project management
|Online MSPM||Fall 2016||06/30/16|
|Online MSPM||Spring 2016||12/15/15|
- Online Application: Completion of the GW Online Application for Graduate Study with a $75 non-refundable application fee. The fee will be waived for those who already possess an undergraduate or graduate degree from GW.
- Academic Records: Unopened official transcripts from every college and/or university attended, whether or not credit was earned, the program was completed or the credit appears as transfer credit on another transcript.
- Official GMAT or GRE Scores: Applicants must submit official results of the GMAT (sent to report code QK4-4F-28) or GRE (sent to report code 5246). You can register year-round to take GMAT or the GRE. Test date must be within past five years.
- GMAT or GRE Waiver: Applicants with 7 years of post-undergraduate, professional work experience are eligible to request a test score waiver. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Not eligible for a test waiver? George Washington applicants can benefit from 10% off any Kaplan GMAT or GRE preparation course. Use discount code GWUSB10.
- TOEFL or IELTS Score: Applicants who have not completed a degree in a country in which English is the principal language must submit one of the following: an official TOEFL score of at least 100 (internet-based test) or 600 (paper-based test), or an official IELTS score of 7.0 with no individual band score below 6.0. Test date must be within past two years.
- Two Letters of Recommendation: Professional references preferred.
- Current Resume: Upload through online application system.
- Statement of Career Objectives: In no more than 500 words, describe how the OMSPM program fits into your professional life and your career objectives. (Upload through online application system)
- Transcript Evaluation: All students that attended an institution outside of the United States must provide a detailed, course-by-course transcript evaluation. This evaluation is not just an English translation, but a document provided by an accredited evaluating agency that shows all grades, course titles, credit hours, United States degree equivalency, grade-point average (GPA), and date of degree conferral. A list of acceptable foreign credential evaluation services is available through National Association of Credential Evaluation Services NACES . Credentials evaluations are also accepted from AACRAO.
Applicants for the OMSPM program should send all supporting documentation not submitted online to the following address:School of Business
The George Washington University
Duques Hall, Suite 550
2201 G St. NW
Washington, DC 20052