Online Master of Science in Information Systems Technology
Tuition & Financial Aid
Tuition and fees for the Online MS in Information Systems Technology program are as follows:
- Cost per Credit: $1,655
- Required Program Credits: 33
- Total Program Tuition: $54,615
- Paying your Tuition Deposit
Please anticipate tuition to increase between 3%-5% each year throughout the duration of the program.
Some students may be required to complete an additional 3-9 credit hours of foundation coursework in the disciplines of database, programming, and systems analysis. The foundation course requirements may be waived by an advisor based on prior undergraduate or graduate coursework. Students who are proficient in these disciplines may receive advisory approval to take a non-credit waiver exam during their first semester.
- Enrollment Fee: $150
- Matriculation Fee: $100 (charged each entering student)
- Student Association Fee: $2.75 per credit hour, up to a maximum of $41.25 per semester.
- Registration Fee: $35 per semester
- Registration for Continuous Enrollment or Leave of Absence: $35
- Registration for Off-Campus and Online Programs: $35 (excluding contract programs)
- Books: $500.00 (academic year estimate)
- Library Fee: $50 (optional)
- Student Health Insurance: GW offers voluntary comprehensive health insurance through Aetna Student Health. All F-1 & J-1 international students are automatically enrolled. See studenthealth.gwu.edu for rates & other important information.
* Visit the Student Accounts Office for a complete list of tuition rates & fees.
Most student loans are based on either financial need or creditworthiness and are available only to US citizens and permanent residents. GW students commonly use the Federal Stafford Loan Program, Alternative Education Loans, and the ACCESS Loan Program. Private loans may also be available.