Endowed scholarships provide an additional funding opportunity for those students who qualify.
Scholarship criteria, eligibility and application process will vary based on individual endowments, however you will automatically be considered for these awards and no separate application is required.
For questions please contact the admissions office at (202) 994-1212.
- Oliver T. Carr, Jr. Scholarship
Endowed for graduate students in the School of Business interested in real estate.
- The Carruthers Family MBA Scholarship
Reserved for a graduate student enrolled in the full-time Global MBA program at the School of Business.
- Mike Curzan Global MBA Fellowship
Graduate students pursuing an MBA with a preference for a student pursuing real estate or related studies.
- Di Galoma MBA Legacy Fellowship
An MBA scholarship for a student enrolled in the full-time Global MBA program at the School of Business.
- Julius Fleischman Scholarship in Real Estate Studies
For a graduate student interested in real estate studies and its related fields.
- Philip P. Friedlander, Jr. Scholarship in Entrepreneurship and Small Business Studies
- For students in the School of Business with concentrations in entrepreneurship and small business studies.
- Leo and Lillian Goodwin Endowment Scholarship
For MBA candidates.
- Hyundai Scholarship Fund
For master’s and doctoral students who are citizens of South Korea or the U.S. and are in Information Systems Management, Management of Science, Technology and Innovation, Procurement and Contracting, and International Business.
- Marvin L. Kay Fellowship
For a graduate student interested in finance.
- Rita H. Keller Scholarship Fund
For graduate students interested in International Business
- Poncelet Scholarship Endowment
For Belgian and EU citizens interested in Accountancy, Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Logistics and Material Management, Marketing and Science, Technology, and Innovation.
- Washington Gas Light Company Scholarship
For MBA candidates
Additional opportunities may be available through the university’s Office of Graduate Student Assistantships and Fellowships (OGSAF) website.