Applying to business school may seem overwhelming, but the GWSB admissions team is here to help. As you complete your MBA application, our admissions staff is ready to provide you with the support you may need. While we cannot provide evaluative feedback during the application process, please don’t hesitate to contact our office with questions about completing your application.
- Application – Complete your online application and submit all supporting application materials. You may make changes and edits to your application at any time prior to submission. Once submitted, your application will be reviewed only after the admissions office has received all supporting application materials.
- Interviews – After you submit your application, the Admission Committee may contact you to schedule an interview. Interviews are granted on an invitation-only basis and only after we have evaluated your submitted application. Learn more about the interview process.
- Decisions – Decisions are released according to the round to which you apply. See the complete list of rounds to find your expected decision date. Wait-listed candidates will automatically be considered in the next round of applications.
Application Fee Waiver
Graduate Admissions will waive the application fee for students who are alumni or current members of the following programs:
- GW Alumni
- Current Degree Candidates at GW
- Military Personnel
- McNair Program Scholars
- Kaplan Test Prep
- City Year
- Education Pioneers
- Forte and Forte MBALaunch
- Teach For America
- Peace Corp
Contact Graduate Admissions
Official transcripts and questions regarding the MBA program should be directed to the Graduate Admissions Office:
School of Business
The George Washington University
Duques Hall, Suite 550
2201 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20052